Starting Your Adventure
Mental & Social Health
What's Your Everest?
Unlock the Potential
Steps 2 Summit is a whole school program to develop the physical, social and mental health of children in Primary education.
Like any whole school project, getting the implementation right is key to its on-going success.
The Steps 2 Summit team have highlighted 8 key areas to focus on to ensure maximum impact when you begin your implementation of the Steps 2 Summit project.
1. A strong leader to drive the project.
2. Delivering all areas of the project.
3. Designing courses to suit your grounds.
4. Deciding when to complete the physical activity.
5. Sharing the project with all staff.
6. Utilising the assemblies and displays.
7. Getting children active.
8. Taking time to walk with your class.
Each of the 8 areas are discussed individually in the films to the right.
A strong leader to drive the project
Delivering all areas of the project
Designing courses to suit your grounds
Deciding when to complete the physical activity
Share the project with all staff
Utilising the assemblies and displays
Getting children active
Taking time to walk with your class